To see each ex-drug dependant and ex-offender come to the saving knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ and to be empowered by the Holy Spirit to live lives transformed, to serve and glorify God, trained and equipped for every good work.
To heal and restore the broken lives of ex-drug dependants and ex-offenders based on Christian principles and values, so that they live meaningful and fruitful lives and be a blessing to their families, friends, community and nation.
Christian Counselling Services
Heal, strengthen and restore broken lives based on Christian principles
Over the past 30 years, we have witnessed numerous miracles where recalcitrant hard-core drug-addicts turned over to a new leaf after they have accepted Jesus Christ as their personal saviour. Such works can never be achieved by man. Only God has the power to break this yoke and free us.
The Christian Counselling Services was previously affiliated to the Singapore Anti-Narcotics Association. But since mid-2012, it has been registered as an independent society.
Currently, our volunteers are providing in-care Christian counselling to inmates in prisons as well as aftercare services to those who have been released. But many more volunteers with the calling to help those under bondage are still needed. If you have a compassionate heart and a willingness to help, do contact us for more details.
What drives our passion
• In furtherance of the above-mentioned objective, we may do all such things which are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the objective, and particularly as follows:
• To train Christian Volunteer Counsellors so as to attain a holistic approach towards the rehabilitation process.
• To help ex-prisoners and drug abusers with job placement and skills development in order to help them to become contributing citizens of Singapore.
• To provide preventive education and/or Biblical counselling in governmental or non-governmental institutions and to the public in general.
• To work closely (and in tandem) with any related bodies to combat chronic social problems, e.g. the drug abuse problem of the nation and in the region.
• At the same time, we will not engage in any activities that may undermine the racial, political or religious harmony in Singapore.